Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Day 10: #SharingStreak Trey Sloan and National Running Day!

Matt's cousin and John Mark's brother Trey Sloan made a donation to keep the streak alive yesterday but he wanted to keep the sharing to a minimum so to honor his wishes, I wanted to encourage all of you to go out and move your bodies for those you love today!

Stay healthy. Make good choices today. Fighting cancer and terminal illness first starts at home!

And to give you a good visual reminder of one of the reasons I am so excited to run the Marine Corps Marathon on October 25th, here is a video about the marathon:



Marine Corps Marathon "The People's Marathon" from PCI on Vimeo.

I am ALMOST 1/2 way to my fundraising goal. I have only $60 to go to reach $750. Will you donate and join in the #sharingstreak?

No comments: