Saturday, November 2, 2013

Oversleeping: Daylight Savings Time-1 DAY!!!

Tomorrow is the race!
I can't believe it. Shellie and I ran a great 5k this morning and I got to shake off some nerves while helping Shellie set a PR. We had a great time together.

Now, Matt and I are heading into the city for some pre-race time with Inheritance of Hope and then the race tomorrow. Of course, the time changes tonight and everyone I meet brings up this super famous episode and clip from Seinfeld.




I will NOT OVERSLEEP. I will be at the start on time and get this thing going.
I swear. :)

See you tomorrow. It's RACE DAY. Just a reminder, the race will be nationally televised on ESPN2. If you want to see what all the fuss is about, watch Run for Your Life on ESPN2 tonight. It's a documentary about Fred Lebow and the NYC Marathon. It is so inspirational and will make you want to run this race next year. I swear!

No comments: