Wednesday, October 2, 2013

30 Days of Training left!

"I think I bit off more than I could chew, I thought the marathon would be easier. For the level of condition that I have now, that was without a doubt the hardest physical thing I have ever done." -Lance Armstrong, after finishing the New York City

Training for this race has been long, tough and at times boring and disheartening. The last week of running has been Really hard to get through. But I have a focus. Less than a month until the race! I'm telling myself, "don't hit that snooze button. Get up." Every dang day. This is what it has looked like for the last three months. Now we are in the final one!

I've totally look at my shadow all the time. Run in the rain, run in the dark. Run sad. Run mad. Run happy. Just run.
This video resonates.

I have a race to run.

 
Mind Games - directed by Casey Neistat from Nike Sportswear on Vimeo.

No comments: