Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Find Your Strong-11 Days!

I love this video for showing how amazing Central Park is.
The connection between Central Park and Asheville isn't as much as stretch as it might seem.

The same landscape architect for Central Park, Frank Law Olmsted-designed the grounds for our famous Biltmore Estate which happens to be one of my favorite places to run AND is home to my favorite race in Asheville, the Biltmore 15k. And the Asheville Marathon (which also takes place on the Biltmore Estate) recently announced that Inheritance of Hope is going to be their charity partner in race in mid-March. *Cue the spring marathon plans*


Find Your Strong Project - Central Park from Saucony on Vimeo.

"If you are from out of town, I encourage you to run through Central Park."

This is the biggest lesson I've learned this year. There is no better way to see a city than with your running shoes on. I can't wait to run through Central Park on November 3rd!

No comments: